20081109

Good morning! It's Japan!

Yesterday was a long day. I spent half an hour on a bus to get to the train station to spend one-and-a-half hours on a train to get to Tokyo. Once there, I went to the Tokyo National Museum and walked around looking at Japanese art and artifacts for two-and-a-half hours. After that, I got lunch, visited Harajuku for some brief shopping, then hopped on the Yamanote Line back to Ueno, where I boarded another train for one-and-a-half hours, then finally took a bus back to Moka.

Naturally, I was looking forward to sleeping in on Sunday. No such luck. Because at eight o'clock in the morning, this happened.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't have found what was at the end of your video!

Danica said...

Wow!
That video reminded me of Pasadena on election day... only there wasn't music, just megaphones on top of course crying, "We can change! Si se puede!"

Paco said...

The video was awesome, so many memories of going down that same street in our bikes. Love to see some video of you favorite restaurants around town. Ours was Gyoza at Min-Mins across the street from Iseya,and ramen at Kuro-Kuro. I wonder if they are still around.